Your Top Ten List on How to Be Fool on April 1st
This morning I woke up early and began thinking of some perfect practical jokes for the 1st of April. I thought of covering the sensor on the remote control with a sticker or putting google eyes on every item in the fridge. I almost ran to the store to get plain donuts and cover them with baking soda to appear like those white powdered donuts, but I just couldn’t justify wasting delicious donuts. The ideas I had coming were getting a little too elaborate, and I really couldn’t afford the time to invest in a joke. But my mind wandered over to Proverbs with a word search for “fool.” “Fool” appears well over 50 times.
So if you want to be a fool, here is the top 10 list on being a fool according to the book of proverbs.
- Hate it when someone tries to share with you some wisdom and knowledge. Proverbs 1:7,22
- If you hear something bad about someone, share it. Proverbs 10:18
- Think everything you do is right. Proverbs 12:15
- Laugh when you sin, when others sin or when someone tells a joke about sin. Proverbs 14:9
- Think what your dad tells you is stupid. Proverbs 15:5
- Talk like a pervert. Proverbs 19:1
- Start a fight by just being “real.” Proverbs 20:3
- Eat up your vomit like a dog, or just keep committing the same sin. Proverbs 26:11
- Follow your own heart. Proverbs 28:26
- Let it go, vent all your feelings. Proverbs 29:11